Fort Collins Kids Karate Classes
Beginner Kids Karate Classes Enrolling In March!
CONDITIONING, FITNESS AND FUN FOR KIDS!
All kids enjoy movement, motion and action, especially when it involves karate kicks and lightning-fast punches.
Our Karate Kids class combines a mixture of traditional martial arts and defensive Krav Maga into an electrifying curriculum that makes kids feel strong, reassured and confident.
As your child learns taekwondo, karate and Krav Maga self defense, they willà
Your child will enjoy a wide variety of bag drills, exercises and martial arts training, which keeps every class fun and rewarding. Best of all, we place a high emphasis on the traditional martial arts philosophies of fitness, safety and respect.
KIDS LOVE THE GOOD, CLEAN FUN!
We offer 3 age-appropriate classe to choose from:
If you want your child to have the confidence, self-discipline, and respect they deserve, you can trust a mixture of martial arts to get the job done!
To learn more about our Krav Maga Institute Karate School, please scroll up. On the right you'll find a sign up box, where you can fill in your contact details and have information sent immediately to your inbox. Get started today! Find out more by calling us at (970) 225-6655 or request information online.
Benefits of Fort Collins kids karate
- Become toned, fit and flexible
- Develop dexterity and motor skills
- Learn to overcome their fears and challenges
- Realize they can say ôNOö to negative peer pressure
- Plus, discover how to achieve physical and academic greatness
- Realize they can say “NO” to negative peer pressure
- 1) Karate Juniors (age 4 to 6)
- 2) Karate Kids (age 7 to 12)
- 3) Young Adults (13+)